Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Girly, Girl

So, I have now realised that I'm not a 'Girly-Girl' ("GG") . Girl 3

I would describe said GG as a delicate, ultra femininie, prissy somewhat high maintenance woman, who always has her compact on hand in case of an emergency, and is able to scream delicately during a tramautic event. Lawd, just the thought gives me the willies. Maybe I am not giving the GG justice through my all encompassing description, from which my bias is obvious, but I hope you know what I mean.

I love a good bottle of beer; I hate LifeTime Television, but...I also love a great 'chick movie', bawl during love and death scenes
, and I hate those so called blockbuster films that are rife with gratuitous violence and no plot. I belch and fart with the rest of them, and I have no shame in saying that I piss and shit too. Go figure. I ain't shame.

I would define a man by his instinctual need to open the door for me, but I do not need him to as my biceps are in perfect working order. I would define a man by his restraint in using obscenities in front of me, though I will belt them out if and when I am irate. At the same time, I would like to hope that I am not 'butch', or a TomBoy, but maybe I do walk a fine line on occasion.


I recently had the pleasure of hanging with a bunch of GG's
and lawd, what stress. I could not begin to fathom the need for the frequent use of the compact, when no activities were completed, requiring said GG's to use the compact, in my humble estimation. Lawd, sometimes you can just use your sleeve to dab at the sweat! Maybe the constant need for the compact is a form of security blanket? Nerd I am forever trying to figure out if the need to constantly primp arises through vanity, or some deep seeded insecurity.

I know that I have issues, but maybe I am a realistic enough to know that what you see, is what you get, and it aint gonna get any better, compact or not. Smile

On that note, I shall now exit.

'Ta

'Fro

Ginger




No comments: